Friday, June 27, 2008

New Staff 27/6/2008.

Sign~~~Start from yesterday got a new staff coming to replace me already...So i need to teach her all the things i had learned...I feel a bit bosyok and angry loh...Because when i msn,she will read my message too...Because this is my P&C ma...Sign~~~She look like the spy of my manager...Therefore i can't always msn...

I feel like i need to leave packet soon...I start feel miss packet's colleague...Sad~~~~Anyway,next Friday is my last day stay at packet systems...I need to plan activity to do during next next week...

Erm...What can i do leh???Haha!!!I think is go for travelling,then lepak here lepak there...Then i i will check whether i can appeal success or not...Then,if success can continue study...If can't,then need to find another part time job to earn some money first...Then continue my study journey start on September...

Anyway,i still hope can enter local university...Then can same class with my other form six friends...God,please bless me...If i can get the university and the course i like...I'll eat vegetarian for one month...I promise I'll do my promise...Please God...Please bless me this time...Please~~~~

No comments: