Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Gathering 25/6/2008

Erm...Long time no blogger already...This is because i feel very sad and desperate...So don't have the mood to blogger...Until today,i just feel a bit happy...Last few days,i live in a blue,dark and a situation i can't image...All of this is because of the university...I keep on ask myself...Why i can't get a place to enter???Why am i so unlucky???Why am i this???Why am i that???

But now i won't think about this already...This is because if think more,this will made me feel more sad,worry and desperate...Therefore,i just do whatever i need to do and continue my life...I can't continue be like this...Maybe the God want to give me more better course and life...This is to made my life more colourful...

Now i also start looking the private university's list...If i can't get into local university...Then i can enter private university...But the fee of private university is really very very expensive...I really not dare to ask my parent to pay for it...So i also need to find the sponsor to get scholarship and to reduce my burden...

Anyway...I hope i really can enter local university after appeal for this time...I hope the God can bless me for this time...God please realise my hope...I also must realise my promise if God realise my hope...Please bless me,God!!!

Tomorrow need to attend a gathering party...I don't know want to smile or do what???Because they will ask me this ask me that...Sign~~~What can i do is go there more late...Therefore please give me a way...Teach me how to do???Please help me!!!I really out of idea now...

No comments: