Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cry... 18/6/2008

I get a bad news from MOHE...My application is not success...I knew it through the MOHE website...When i knew it,I feel that i can't breath and keep on asking myself is it truth...I can't think anything already...I can't even cry...I look like forgot how to cry and no tear to cry...I can't believe what had publish on the web...I can't even believe this is the truth to me...

Until now i also can't believe what is that...And i can't give response to the result...I lost my direction...I lost my confident...I lost my tear...I lost myself...I lost my soul...I lost many many things...I look like a Zambia...

Now i also feel that this is not a real thing...I look like in the dream...How???I can even know what am i doing,what am i write,what am i thinking,what am i speak???????

But i just feel very sad,desperate,disappointed and so on...I can't even know what response can i give to the result i get...

Please help me!!!I really don't know how to cry now???How to do now???What to do now???Please tell me a way!!!Teach me how to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: