Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Birthday 10/6/2008

Today is my birthday!!!My feeling now is happy,but also got a bit sad!!!Happy is because my best friend's wishing...Sad is because I'm 20 years old already...The time pass very fast...Last time celebrate 18 years old's birthday,i thought that just 18 ma...No need scare about what...But now i starting got the scare feeling come out...This is because the time past too fast...My life had already pass 1 quarter...But i just fulfill it with study...Isn't very pity???Got a bit loh...

Lucky when i was 19 years old,i have fall in love with someone...But can it calculate as love or just for me to fulfill my need???Anyway,i want to say thank you to the guy...You had bring a lot of happiness and concern to me...You are a good and a best guy...Unfortunately you met me,i just can bring you a short term happiness and concern...But i bring a long term unhappy and sadly life to you...Sorry to you...Sorry to my ex love...Because my decision made you fail in love again...Because of my innocent made you almost became mad...Sorry...I hope you can find your true love...But please don't meet the girl like me...

My birthday wish is hope i can enter UM and get the Account course!!!God please let my hope come true!!!

No comments: