Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Celebrated 11/6/2008

Haha!!!Yesterday i celebrated my birthday with my colleague...We celebrated at TGV Friday...The food is quite delicious...The environment is good...The waitress is nice...But the price is too expensive...Lucky i no need pay...I just go there and enjoy my dinner,laugh and be more close with the colleague...


This party made me feel very touching...When the waitress take the cake come out...They ask us(me,honey chu and steve)stand on the chair...When we stand on the chair,they ask we to made a wish...After that,they ask us to close our eye...That time i feel a bit scare...Because i didn't know what will they do to us...Lucky,they just take the cake far to us...Then ask us to blow...Horr horr!!!Lucky didn't do anything to us!!!If not this will made us feel embarrass!!!Haha!!!

No comments: