Friday, April 25, 2008

Redang Trip 21/4/2008 - 23/4/2008

Yeah!!!Finally i arrival Redang Island...It take about 8 hours to arrival the jetty and need to take another 1 hours to sit ferry to arrival there...This is a really tiring things...But when i arrival there...I feel that all of the waiting is worth...Because this is a marvellous island...If can,i really don't want to come back so early...


First Day(21st April 2008)

I waiting ferry to go Redang Island...Isn't cool???
Wendy n Me
Lai Ching n Me

Qin Ting n Me

Finally i arrival the island...It is really an amazing and wonderful place...I can't imagine that there is so peace and nice...I really can't found a word to describe it...Haha!!!
Then,we start our journey with taking lunch first...The lunch is quite delicious...Got 3 'lauk-pauk' and 1 soup...
Then most important things is coming....That is snorkeling...At the first,i feel very scare...Because i don't know how to swim...When the people push me into the sea,i can't go up...Lucky,i have my friend,Wendy to save me...If not....I can't imagine what will happen to me...Then,i get a snorkeling tutor...He bring me along the snorkeling activities...But my friends all said that he has a 'gatal' face...So they no dare to go near with him...But i feel that this is quite ok...The most unbelievable things is we can snorkeling for 5 times within 2 days...But we won't feel tired and we feel proud with our stamina...This was the breakfast every morning i ate...Is it too many???Ya,this is a really full breakfast...I really can't imagine that i can ate all of this...Haha!!!
My snorkeling tutor...
Haha!!1This photo taken in the resort room...
FunnyyyyyyyyTaken this photo at the second day night...
Me,Rose and Yi Wen.......
Me and Wendy...me,lee yuen,lai ching,soo leng and wendy

Injured legs...So pity.......
Haha!!!I planned to bring The boss(Robert)bicycle back...The plat is Robert 4896....
Tiring.....Because need to take another 9 hours to go back home....
Byebye!!!Redang Island!!!If i have chance...I'll will come here again...

No comments: