Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fool 2/4/2008

Ya yesterday was April Fool!!!But i didn't felt that the was something fool to me...But got a news that i get from Michelle...I really can't accept...She said she will resign...Therefore she will go on end of June...The funny excuse is she want to go there to shopping...But the real excuse is she want to accompany her husband at US...Anyway i hope she can enjoy her short term migrate...

Erm...If without Michelle...My working life will become 'sien'...Because of her,I would feel 'sien' and she had teach me many things...I feel very happy got this kind of colleague...

Then mean i have to face the crazy without 1 person support me...Haiz...I feel very tired to face the both crazy...Then i'll be crazy soon de...Haha!!!So i hope i can be more safety without Michelle teaching and support...And this will made me without a place to made complain...Help!!!Help!!!I really beh tahan the two crazy...

No comments: