Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Love is blind 9/4/2008

Erm...Love is blind???This question sunddenly some out from my mind...Isn't love is everything and the soul of a girl,a woman???But as i'm a girl,i feel that love is no everything and no the soul of me...If without love,some people will feel that he or she will died...But for me in this age stage,i feel that single is the best...I very enjoy with the single life...This is because the couple life is quite suffer and meaningless to me...I hate that a guy when he become my boyfriend...He always 'paste' with me and his lose the taste of his life...He will leave his friend and just 'paste' me...Therefore i will lose my freedom...So in another word,freedom is important that everything and i feel more meaning with it in my life...I don't like the life tie by other people...So if without freedom,maybe I'll died...No is i must died...Isn't very funny and serious when i put freedom as my most most most important thing in my life...So conclusion is FREEDOM is more important that LOVE...Haha!!!

For me love is second and money is the most important...Without money,i can't do anything,eat what i like,live in what lifestyle i like...So beside money,relationship between family and friend is also important to me...Anyway,love will be the last important in my life in this age stage...Haha!!!

No comments: