Monday, April 14, 2008

One more weeks!!! 14/4/2008

Erm...One more week!!!I can go for my holidays...Yeah!!!Finally can go for rest for a long time...I really hope i can go now...Anyway i still have to wait another 5 days...Because today just Monday and i still need to work for another 4 days...This is really suffer because i wait for a long time already and just can imagine only...

Today got many Sales Order need to get the signature...I hate to get the signature...This is because i such as a 'fans' want to get the signature from the 'idol'...Even my idol(Jay Chou),i also didn't try to get the signature like this...They just my boss no my 'idol' leh...I really hate this kind of feeling...Isn't very funny leh???I just work leh...I still need to pretend like a 'fans' to get signature from my boss...Haha!!!

No comments: