Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Public Holiday 22/1/2008

Huh...Public holiday again...In the school life i would like the public holiday,but now is a part timer i hate public holiday...This is because i can't earn more money...

Isn't very funny leh...Because holiday can take a rest and stay at home do whatever things i like...But tomorrow i can't take a rest even it is a holiday because have to made,made and made biscuits...I hate it because this will made me become more tired,tired and tired....

Haiz anywhere i just can complaint with my mom before doing the biscuits but at the last this also be useless....Haiz......................Hate public holiday.....exspecially nearly the chinese new year...This is because i need to do this do that to prepare celebrate Chinese New Year........

I wish all of you happy PuBliC HolIdaY...Although i don't like public holiday...


Take care for all my dear friends.

No comments: