Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hi 17/1/2008

I just want to write somethings in my blog because i feel very bored...
This weeks is my working for two weeks already...
In this two weeks i learn many things from my colleague...exspecially from Christine,Michelle and Ping Ping.All of them are willing to teach me new things...not like someone just know how to order me to do but didn't teach me then they will be angry...I feel that now i'm writing the office gossip...but anywhere i want to say thank you to them who willing to teach me....

Ya this tuesday my colleague and me just met in an accident.I still feel very scare now because when i open my door,i accidently stepped the victim leg.This is because the victim was under our car.The time i close the door immediately because i feel very scare.... Luckily the victims is still alive if not we will be in big trouble...Anywhere this is past already...Eventhough the driver is not me but i'll be careful next time when i drive...


Take care to all my dear friends.

No comments: