Friday, January 25, 2008

Anual Party 25/1/2008

I feel very suprise when Wing Ting say i was invited to go the anual party bacause i just a part timer and just work in this campany for few weeks only...So i thought i won't be invited 1...But Wing Ting ask me to go also...so for me is very suprise...

Haha!!!Finally got someone teach me to do a big incident to punish the colleague...Isn't so funny leh because i just a part timer but they also feel that she action is too cruel to me...So let me think first...But at the last i will not dare to do this kind of things...So i'll just think only and don't dare to do it 1...So i also can consider as a not brave person...

Haiz so this call woman loh...can charge the mind for many times 1 before doing one things...
Haiz really useless....

No comments: