Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Lost 30/1/2008

Haiz i was very bad luck on yesterday.This because i lost her document.When i knew that i lost the document,i felt very panic.I thought i sure died 1 because this is her document...So i faster go to photocopy a set to her and get her signature.Lucky she didn't scold me because she had customer on that time.I felt sweating when i want to get the signature from her,because i scare she will scold me.Lucky she didn't scold me.I think maybe she had to meet customer so don't have the time to scold me...I felt very lucky....

Haiz...What can i do huh?If i still in her department because she really is a very crazy woman.She just knew that only her work is important and didn't care about others work.She always want me to do this do that,but didn't think about the stock receive already or not yet.Haiz if i got change i must want to be her boss.This is because she only be patient when she spoke to the boss.Unfortunately this is just my dream only.So this kind of matter only occur when i slept....

Haiz all of this only can consider as my fate...........................

No comments: