Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday again 4/2/2008

Haha!!!Today is monday.Isn't very stupid introduction leh.But anywhere today is a boring day because today is the working day after 3 days holidays...So i feel very tired.Yesterday i went for shopping.I had spend around RM500 to buy my new clothes...Haiz i feel very pain now because i just buy and didn't follow the budget that i have planned 1...So i think the expenditure is more than my budget already...So now i felt very pain pain pain...

Ya today the crazy woman note book can't switch on so she had to use mine 1...I feel very unhappy because i can't use my note book...Then i have to wait she finished her work first then i just can use.So i have to delate my work.But now i also can't do anythings because i have to wait her back from meeting to get some data.Then just can continue my work...Haiz always have to wait wait wait before do her things....I feel really angry and i can't be patient already...

No comments: