Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Day After Tomorrow 19/2/2008

Ya the title is quite stupid...But i like this title because it is quite mistery...But anyway what will happen to me tomorrow?I also don't know.Today i get many work from the crazy...Haiz.........Nevermind i still can handle it...I think i need to say thank you to her...Because of her i learn many thing from other colleague and she let me know what will happen when work in the office future...

Wah the time past very faster...Now already end of February...Next month i can get my STPM result...Now i have already feel very scare and nervous because i really scare when the result come out is not like i want...So i will pray very hard start from now...Isn't very funny because i have say that i didn't trust god but now i want to pray hard to the god...Haiz......This call girl and woman loh...

Today i still in the sick situation...Haiz...I hate sick because sick still need to work and i have a long period didn't sick already so i feel very very very tired now...Haiz...Anyway i still have to work...Now just a temp worker i have already feel very tired to work...So what will happen in the future...I can't imaging it now...

Take care and always happy to my friends.........

No comments: