Monday, February 11, 2008

During CNY 11/2/2008

Haha!!!Today stil in the cny...I just get ang pow from my two boss...I starting guess how much inside the ang pow...Anyway thank you for you all giving ang pow...

Ya last wednesday we went to watch CJ7...Before watching i consider it as a good and marvellous movie...But after watching i feel that this is just a good movie because the whole movie heroes just the doll...If i knew is like this kind of movie,rather that i watch chicken litter at home because this is more cute and funny...Lucky i no need paid money for the ticket because my sister paid for it...If not i'll kill someone...So i wish to watch Kung Fu Dunk...I hope this movie is more better then CJ7...If not this will waste my money...Because i have to pay for my sister ticket too....

During the cny is a really bored life because i can't do many things that i hope such as watching drama,surfing net...I just sit there and waiting the time past...Haiz really a terrible holidays because when i switch on the tv...My uncle will say then i just know switch on the tv and don't know do others things already...I feel really unhappy with his speech...But anyway i already try my best to stay quiet in the house...

If can i hope no need to go to his house.So that his won't have chance to say anythings to me...Haiz...But this is the impossible things for now because we still need to go back to the hometown to visit our grandma...So i have to be in patient a bit when i stay at his housa...

HaPpY cHiNeSe nEw YeAr

No comments: