Thursday, March 27, 2008

Funny 27/3/2008

Haha!!!I just read a friend blog...Her blog was very funny...She is really a patience and funny girl...Therefore she can be a temp teacher...But for me,I'll be crazy soon if i be teacher and the worst is I'll kill someone...This is because first i hate to teach people...Second I'm not a patience people...Third i don't like kids...Fourth i don't like the salary given by the school...Therefore i willing to be a OL rather a teacher...Although be a OL the working hours is more longer than a teacher...But i feel happy will this kind of job...This is because i no need look after the kids and shouting here and the most important thing is no need to scream in the working place...Then i just do whatever then need...Then no need be a 'baby sister'...So i should say you are a very patience people(Evon)...

1 comment:

wen said...

aiyo... purposely blog about me pulak... Xp..