Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Finally 19/3/2008

I really hate!!!Why when got something do wrong...The sales department people will ask me this ask me that...Am i a superwoman???Even i had already told them i inform the admit department...But they still pretend a 'bo syok' face to me...Anyway i must say 'thank you' to them...Because of them i knew that working in the office no an easy job...We need to be a quiet person rather a talkative people...

Ya...I made the decision already register and fill the form which need to apply the university...Like somebody say that 'what you study now, later you will no work as what you study now'...Sound like the is just a truth situation...This is because supply more that demand...That it will made many graduates didn't do the work they study...So this will have many unemploy...so hope the new government can charge this situation...

No comments: