Monday, October 6, 2008

Majoring accounting's interview is coming soon!!!

Wow~~~I just finished the school holidays...I really hope it can be longer a bit...because i haven't have a enough rest time...I miss my home.I miss my bed.I miss my pillow.I miss my mom's foods.I miss home...................................

The interview for majoring accounting is coming soon...I don't know how to describe my feeling now...I really hope i can major it and try to do the best in the interview...But i scare I'll be speechless...Actually i lack of interview experience...Therefore,i scare i can't handle it...Why am i lose my self-confident???Where is my self-confidence???I need to find it back...But failed...I really hope i can get back it...God!!!Please give me a way to find back it...I need my confidence to do many things...Without my confidence,i feel fear to face problems...I really hope i can get back my confidence...

No comments: