Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Big Breast 21/5/2008

Big Breast!!!Erm...isn't if a woman have big breast...Then she will have extra power...Because her breast can go and sayang other people...But the big breast only can let man feel happy when they look at it...But for woman,they will hate to see the breast movement...Is it call jealous???Haha!!!For me i don't care...I just care about her attitude...But if the girl have big breast...Then she won't have an good attitude...

I hate big breast woman...Especially the woman sit in front of me...She have two big breast,hot temper,like to scold people,don't like to teach people,when she realise is her fault then she won't apologise with other people,like to push the fault to other people...Haiz...Give me a day to complain also no enough...I think have to use more that one days to write down her bad attitude...I really hate this kind of people...

No comments: